Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Song Of The Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Song Of The Day

    Post songs that , good or bad, have gotten stuck in your head and you just cant stop singing them to yourself
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Song Of The Day

    Everybody getting drunk, Lil Wyte

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Of The Day

    Only God Knows why - Kid Rock

    This song has been in my head for the past few days.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Song Of The Day

    I'm not gonna let'em catch me ,no
    I'm not gonna let'em catch the Midnight Rider
    Allman Bros, Midnight Rider

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Of The Day

    I always thought the lyric were
    "I'm not gonna let'em catch me ,No
    I'm not gonna let'em catch the Midnight Rider "

    guess I need to listen a little closer next time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Song Of The Day

    Perhaps that was just My version. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oregod's Tabs

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Of The Day

    Sticky Situation, Baby Hates Me, Don't Fall In Love, First Date, Invisible, and Natural Tan all from the new Danko Jones titled Sleep Is The Enemy. This is a great disk I would suggest to anyone.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Of The Day

    louie louie - the kingsmen

    heard it on a movie and can't quit singing it
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SuckMyVols's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Of The Day

    The Who - Eminence Front

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Of The Day

    Folsom Prision BLues- Johnny Cash
    Reeking of awesomeness!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •